Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine

Today I'm enjoying lunch at the MetroCenter Starbucks. It nice to sit outside with my passion lemonade and spak up the sun's rays. It's been so long since it has been this warm and I am so ready for it. I'm glad that Spring seems to have come to Nashville. The Bradford Pears have bloomed and are really stinky nut it's ok since they're so pretty. There are Buttercups blooming all over the place. I think the only thing that would make today more beautiful is if I could just blow off work and stay outside until dark. That of course will not be happening but at least my workload is light today.

Until I have to go back to work, I'll be here sitting in the sun enjoying every minute of it.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment